Stranice

Friday, May 11, 2012

Borderlands Cheats PC



Borderlands Cheats PC
 

Increase Maximum Inventory

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "InventorySlotMax_Misc". Pick a higher number after that entry.

More Weapon Slots

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "WeaponReadyMax" Try a number between 2 and 4.

Ressurection

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "bResurrectAllPlayersWhenOneDies " Change the line to bResurrectAllPlayersWhenOneDies=true.

Disable Boss Health Regen

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "bBossesRegenHealthOnReset" Change the line to bBossesRegenHealthOnReset=true.

Shoot Your Teammates!

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "bIgnoreFriendlyFire" Change the line to bIgnoreFriendlyFire=false.

Let Npc's Damage Each Other

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "bIgnoreNPCFriendlyFire" Change the line to bIgnoreNPCFriendlyFire=false.

God Mode

Open WillowGame.ini in My Documents/My Games/Borderlands/Willow/GameConfig and search for "bDemiGodMode. " Change the line to bDemiGodMode=true. With this on, you can't go below 1 HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment